Monday, November 26, 2012

The Craft's Meow November 2012 Release Previews - Day 1


Hello there! For all you TCM followers out there who have been waiting for this...the wait is over! The TCM November 2012 Release Previews are finally here! 

The Craft's Meow

First up is a stamp set from Mabelle R-O called Valentine Wishes. For those of you who love to color with Copics, this is a wonderful set to have. If you're not so good at it, like me, paper piecing is another wonderful way to go!

I stamped this sweet image of a girl with balloon hearts and colored it in with my Copics. I wish a demonstrator would come and visit us here and New York. I would love to attend a lesson or two! :)

I layered on some patterned papers and lace. Then I die cut a tag and scallop circle and placed it in the middle of my card. I also adhered the word LOVE and placed it over the scallop circle. Then I adhered the cute little girl to the side.


I stamped some hearts on the top portion and made a little border. I added a wooden clothes pin, ribbon and heart just because I love to PILE it on! :) I also used Enamel Accents to make the cute little white dots on the scalloped circle.


It's been a very busy month with very little crafty time for me. Hopefully I'll have more samples for you as the week goes by. For more inspiration, please head on over to The Craft's Meow blog and check out what the other ladies have for you today! Don't forget to leave them some love! It always makes my day when I have messages posted on my blog. :) I'll be back again tomorrow for more! Please make sure to come check it out!


4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet design, Jean - love that little clothespin detail and the die-cut sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean this is such a precious card, I just love that image. The bow and the clothes pin are the perfect compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great detail. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cool! Somе very valiԁ points! I appreciаte you writing this poѕt аnd the rest
    оf the wеbsite iѕ alsο
    really good.
    Here is my web site ; halloween crafts for preschool

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails